“ Choose today whom you will serve. As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 1, 2011

There's A First Time For Everything

So this is my first time blogging.  I'm not sure what I am going to use this site for just yet or exactly why I am doing it, but I'm sure it will come to me.  The title is Colorful And Simply The Original as an acronym for our last name CASTO.  I would love feedback and advise from others in the blogging world:) 


 Angie

1 comment:

  1. My blog is mainly a 'journal' of our lives. I wanted a way to share with grandparents, family and friends the lives of our children. If you want to blog as a way to make money, there is a site I have heard of but would have to look up that is specifically for helping people set up and blog for income. Message me if you're interested in that. I get lots of inspiration from some of the blogs I read (especially the ones that are just wives and moms sharing their lives). It helps me feel connected to the outside world. ;-)

    ReplyDelete